Saturday, November 13, 2010
Death of a jw
I made the mistake of marrying a Jehovah Witness! This religion has persecuted MY wife for over 30 years and she no longer can show loyalty to anyone or anything except the JW. The JW never do anything wrong in her eyes come to think of it nor can her son. Both JW and her son have the same thing in common they treat her like shit. Thinking now both her and the JW treat me with contempt and like shit. I have big shoulders so I can take it. The JW have shunned her and they have shunned me. Does that make me the first one in the world to be shunned by the JW and I am not even one of them. I at least admit to being shunned, and this came about when I was told I had to be a JW as it would make it easier to get my wife to toe the line. Now I am not one to swear cause I use the word PHUCK But here it is FUCK THEM they the JW are hypocritical morons who should know better, All this talk about god they haven't a clue who he is. They are judgmental and misguided miserable oaths, never smile laugh or have a sense of humor. They lack spontaneous laughter and joy. The most common phrase that they use is "I'm not good enough". Now getting back on track because my wife has been shunned she now has lost the will to live, She is giving all her money away to strangers and charities and the charities are coming back and asking for more so are the strangers. I was just told I had to look after her son who is 23. I told her I wouldn't , What about the kids father what does he have to do fucking nothing. So here it is FUCK THE JW and all the other morons who have fucked her over the years. It takes away my faith in humanity as all my life I have had so called friends and religions taking from me. They can all go and FUCK themselves my money is mine, and yes I have made more money in the last five years than I have for the rest of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment