donations to BSB No. 732766 Account No.378766
The love of money is the root of all evil.
Yes this is partly right. Lets quote it how it is meant.
"The love of money is the root of all evil" and "the love of someone else s money is the root of evil". Yep and who wants my money religions and charity, so the way I see it is "the love of money and religion and charities is the root of all evil".Yep I hate this god thing and the way they wield the biblical sword. They never quote "you shall be judged as you have judged on the last day". Yep watch what you do "do unto other as". Yep Smile and be happy that's the way to go. Yep I hate the way the word of the lord is used and abused.
Saturday, November 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment