Thursday, November 11, 2010
Donations
donations to BSB No. 732766 Account No.378766 Forget the tithing its the donations, you and your family have to worry about. I read in the Awake magazine or was it the Watchtower magazine there is ways to donate. You can give your house and then you can pay rent to stay in it and if you don't cough up with the rent they kick you out. Then there is the sharlintins who demand money with menaces and they teach the kids to do this. Don't think so. What do they do at Halloween night. Yes it is cute when they are young but they grow up to be little monsters, sorry big monsters that is what you are teaching your kids...Wake up to the fact the best place for your money is in your own pockets. I see where one of the Salvation army collects for the poor. But the boss drives around in a new car and there kids go to university with a scholarship from the army. Why is there poor in a country like Australia with its generous social security system. Look wake up. Why did I write this well, My wife was just touched up for two thousand dollars by one of these so called religious people. Boy have they phucked her over with the going to the firey pits of hell. Be warned...There is no firey pits of hell......Yes I guarantee and promise that. It is here and now the pits exist.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment