Thursday, May 10, 2012

To make judgement

There was a man happily married to this wonderful woman, this is just mirage in the 2000's years after the birth of Jesus.
This marriage was the first and the wife loved the husband and the husband loved the wife. They were into each other and there eyes never wandered, The husband used contraception's and  knew the wife was safe from child. Then came the word the wife was in child and the child grew from within. The husband accepted the situation because he was just the supplier of food the meal ticket if you like.
If this was to happen today the wife would be divorced and the child would be illegitimate.
How did this happen was the wife raped or did she commit adultery to produce the child?
No God had his way with her and produced his only son, even though there was a celestial law that said gods and angles and the like were not to produce offspring with humans or was this just plain fornicating.
Yet I Judas just said I didn't know Jesus and have been condemned for the last 2012 years or there abouts.
I do not see this as fair god has a child out of wedlock with a the wife of human being and everyone bows down to him.
This isn't fair and it is down right not fair...Yet to say such works I am now bound and gaged as a hieratic.
Tit!

No comments:

Post a Comment