I now reside with God and have never had my say as to why I said and did what I did that I didn't know Jesus. As you know they wanted Jesus dead from before his birth with the slaughter of all the boys born that were say up to three years old.They were even looking for him in the cave when the spiders wove there webs. These were not the normal priests and clerics kings and the like they were the equivalent of the Psychiatrists of your day. When these people got you they tortured people with electricity from batteries made in earthen pots. Now why would I give my self up to these animals, they were worse than mad dogs.
They then tracked me down and I tried to escape and jumped off a cliff and killed myself which was better than what they had in mind for me.
God knew what was happening and he warned Jesus to stop provoking these people but he wouldn't listen. Something similar to what the Jehovah witnesses do in your times. the result is similar but you people are more tolerant of such people to a point. Don't believe me? then go to the local hospital and tell them that Armageddon is going to get them. Then see where you end up. Probably Mirabrook ward in Shellharbour hospital the nearest one to where this is being written.
Trust me this is the truth, and this is why the Jehovah's witnesses say they have the truth as well. Truth is nothing with out substance.
Friday, May 18, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment