Monday, April 23, 2012

Words from Judas

I am judged by what the boss (god) told me to do. I was a character whom was honest and willing to please and to to do gods will was not questioned.  Jesus pissed off a lot of people and to be honest was a hard task master. Poor old Herold did not want to give Jesus away or hurt him but Jesus never gave an inch. Jesus was one of those blokes you did what he said to the letter or you felt his Roth. Jesus was a powerful person a boss and a business owner, the son of a carpenter a well known carpenter whom was well respected. Jesus was not poor by any stretch of the imagination in fact he was wealthy. He was well educated taught by the church of the day. Poor people could only dream of such things. I have no idea how people of your times could use my name as dobber and an unscrupulous person. If I was there to defend myself today I would sue the western world for defamation and would win such a case. I would be a billionaire as a result. If you weren't there do not use hear say to defame me. Hear say is not and can not be used in a court of law. What happened to innocent until proven guilty. I have never had my say and have never been charged with a crime. How dare you all for defaming me.

No comments:

Post a Comment