I Judas say,"The earth is in a new reality and the surface of it will become in hospitable to human life. I say to you dig into the surface and make your homes there as this is where the vibrations of life and the rays of manipulation will not penetrate. Governments or the great Babylon will manipulate you to do there deeds and you will not know that this is happening, be warned."
There is persons out there doing the work and experiments to humans in a way to manipulate the reality of normal humans, Look to the insane as they are more sane than those doctoring them. Doctors of the axis did many experiments and they continue to this day with the governments condoning these experiments. I again before the cock crows I am dobbing in the Jesus Christ, again. The sacrifice is not Jesus this time, it is human life itself. Haliburton is the cry not hallelujah. There is no definition in the dictionary for Haliburton as it is too evil.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment