Wednesday, December 1, 2010

poor religion

donations to BSB No. 732766 Account No.378766
I am writing this on the behalf of my wife Pamela. Pamela has a beautiful mind and has written books of poetry and done many paintings. Never has Pamela been given any credit and as a Jehovah witness for thirty years  was told that her work was demonized and she was not good enough. Time and demoralization has taken its toll on her and she has been put into a mental institution and this has broken my heart. This blog is a direct result of the problems I have had with her religion, The things they religion have done to her and myself  is criminal. Plant a seed and it will grow and grow they have. I was told that I was stupid all my life by my father and was beaten for writing poetry as only sheilas write that stuff.
I have  found in her books some poetry and will publish one of her poems.
 
I'm tired of fighting 
I am so tired of fighting',
I feel like giving in
I am so tired of fighting,
A fight that no-one can win
I am so sick of crying
tears of pain and grief,

I am so tired of waiting
to find some small relief
There is a broken hearted mind
within this lonely soul.
I know not what I would find
maybe death would seem so kind
"O" dont you give in yet
you need to take some time...by Pamela Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment