Monday, December 6, 2010

Jehovah Witnesses and Mormans

donations to BSB No. 732766 Account No.378766
Jehovah Witnesses and Mormons please note I would like to tell you where there is a lot of people waiting for the truth and who have all the time in the world. They even get paid for you to tell them. Psychiatrists at your local mental hospital are waiting for you at this very moment world wide. If you don't like that idea then rock up to your local hospital and tell the emergency department doctors and nurses about the end of the world and you are there to save them.

I guarantee that they will put you on the right track to introducing you to people who need to be saved. Go on do it if you dare. Remember that Jehovah is there to protect you so you have nothing to fear.

Please note I will do a special series of posts if you write me back with your experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment