Monday, July 5, 2010
the language of religion
donations to BSB No. 732766 Account No.378766 Think what are you looking for, can it be found on the outside. Most problems can be fixed from the inside and threw the power of thought. The way to achieve this is to ask yourself and listen for the answer and some times it takes time. Now getting onto the language of religion I went to church AGAIN this week. Well strike me down and burn my undies with a blow torch this pastor turns up with a frozen Choice magazine and a frozen bible a frozen slab of heart shaped frozen chocolates in red foil, and you wouldn't believe a flaming blow touch. Now this aint your average preacher this guy is cool, I mean really cool cause he froze his thumb to the bible cause he held onto it too long. All the while dressed in a crocodile suit. No I aint on drugs and yes it did happen. This is a progressive church where everyone was laughing and smiling,Shit that's better than any preaching that I have ever seen. You know your are all sinners. The entertainment value was superb so twenty dollars was placed on the plate and worth every cent of it. The best live show Ive seen since Jesus Christ Superstar in the show HAIR.If I can get photos I will post them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment