donations to BSB No. 732766 Account No.378766
In all my life I have never meet a nun that I did not like they are wonderful women and if the women of the world behaved like them the world would be a better place. With that said I was wondering what was in the bible and how to know if it were there, well it is. This old nun once told me about the bible and she said its the best read in the world. Best seller of all times. Why I asked and she explained it has everything in there and to list some here they are in no particular order.
Murder Adultery Incest Lying Stealing Births Deaths Marriages an the list goes on and on and on. The thing is we don't need to know it all, all we need to know is how to be gentle with ourselves and others and or environment at large. Be happy smile and live. Cheers Stewart
Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment