donations to BSB No. 732766 Account No.378766
Foot ball is a good game if you like football I don't, and the reason is simple. I see on the TV where they are a law unto themselves. The players break the law after the game with reckless abandon and are the worst mentors that the young ones can have. Is it right to expose young fans to behavior that is irresponsible to say the least. Back in the days of the bible stoning was the reward or sent to the gladiator pits and all was dealt with. I'm not saying to go back to the good old days but a bit of restraint would go a long way. If the players were to spend more time on tactical training and discipline then we might see a better game and a better community at large. peace to all. cheers Stewart
Monday, June 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment