Friday, June 18, 2010

Disillusioned with your church

donations to BSB No. 732766 Account No.378766
 Disillusioned with your church! Why? is the question you need to answer. There are many reasons and I will list just a few.
They lied to you
Christian put you down (Female thing)
Hindu put you down( Men thing) 
Men /woman run organization
doctrine was incorrect
Wrong bible
The list goes on and on and on in fact it never ends.
Most of the time it is your problem ,sorry it is all your problem. It probably comes from the way you think and speak to your selves. key words are I am, you......., the thing is you have to take responsibility for your predicament.You own it. I don't and chances are you would like me to own it or wave a magic wand. I don't care for magic wands and I don't own one so it is up to you.
Chit man you says, I have to take responsibility. I have never taken responsibility for anything ever.

Welcome to the real world this one, The one we live in now not the next one, or the promised one.
Start by saying only good things, and I mean only good things, propositioning the neighbor in your present mind sounds good but it aint, and no good will come of it.
Now get your mind out of the gutter and start living, clean the house the car wash the dog get friggen busy. NOW Phucken go do it now.......

No comments:

Post a Comment