Is your church making you sick? Watch out for the innuendos that can take hold and destroy your life. One that I commonly here is.
I am not good enough,The answer is you are.
I'm a sinner, so what who isn't.
Who shall cast the first stone it wont be me.
I'm immoral. Hoped you enjoyed yourself cause you did at the time.
The idea is to make you feel worthless and to take which you have. The churches will do that and more and come back for there pound of flesh!
Its good to give they the clergy say and they never tell you what its like to receive.
Well I will tell you here right now what its like to receive.
Its good its better than good its like an orgasm in your wallet.
( only the immoral will know what that's like)
Its like having a child without the pains, and who never asks why.
Its like owning a car that never runs out of petrol.
Its like winning a lucky dip every day.
Its like for the ladies your partner asking if you want your breakfast in bed every day.
Its like your hubby asking to do the washing up and the ironing for you.
Cheers
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment