Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Bucket of shit

So you are having trouble with your beliefs? Of course you are because when you say the word Jesus then you introduce a story with all its goods and bads. If you say GOD try making stories about that, so he is the supreme being of the universe no bad stories associated end of story.
So now you have problems with your conscious?  With all the brain washing you need to make things simple .....So here it is.
"I am in heaven now, and when I die I am going to gods heaven."

Say that over and over till it embeds its self in your brain then you win no more churches and worries about sins not being good enough or any of the other crap that you have been taught.

Get out of your bucket of shit if you dare. It is good out here,  How do I know?  I was in that bucket of shit and wallowing in dis-pare  and was led to my freedom many years ago. It cost me a small fortune which I had to secure and I knew I had to do something and here I am now trying to help you for free.

Good luck on your journey.

cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment