Saturday, April 7, 2012

Taking responsability

I Judas took responsibility for dobbing in Jesus. Jesus knew that I was going to betray him when the cock crowed. He never held a grudge and accepted me the way I was.
The trouble is every one now does not take responsibility, The Catholics say a few hail Marys and put two bob on the plate and all will be forgiven. The atheists don't have that luxury as they have to take responsibility for what they do. This is why the is a small proportion of the population are atheists (1.5%)in goal the rest are christians or other religions.
How can one take responsibility if my government can not take responsibility for the deaths in the insulation debacle. They have now taken away the licences for industrial equipment now watch the deaths come thick and fast.
Take responsibility!
Who me?

No comments:

Post a Comment