The thing is I don't care to be bullied if the following was said then I would not have done anything and reworded my question to is the word GOD new?
After it was all over I get this in my message board,a reasonable and good reason as to what I have done wrong...
Everyone is entitled to their opinions, and to provide theirs as legitimate answers to opinion-based questions. (Which you did properly in, "Is there a living God?")
To post a question such as, "Is god new?" and then justify one's answer with a digression into the phonemes that make up the sound 'g-o-d' goes beyond opinion; it attempts to portray one's position as a fact. (Never mind that the Latin word for God, Deus, is still widely used in many languages, including the English word 'deity'.)
And apparently you never bothered to click the link to the cyberbullying policy in my previous message; calling me out, as you've done on both my message board and your own (not to mention your creative way of spelling expletives) is a direct violation of same. You were warned twice; consider this account suspended.
Thursday, January 19, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment