Thursday, December 15, 2011

Death by Bible

Quite a few people give up because they are condemed by there religion and when armagedon is driven into your blood like a needle of heroine the result is the same. DEATH  This is a slow and agonising death and it is hard to resist being dragged down with them. I hate religions and there god.The way they twist and turn with hiprocy and lies and deception thrown in with the word of there god.How do I know ? I am living the nightmare and its roller coaster ride of hatred and lies twisted in the minds of the people who believe these lies. I have read where in America the jw farmer refused to plant crops because armagedon would finish them off. They bought new cars as they knew that they would not have to pay for them Fools.

No comments:

Post a Comment