Monday, February 14, 2011

40 Virgins after death

donations to BSB No. 732766 Account No.378766
 This is an interesting concept, Now I wouldn't mind partaking in such things after death. This is how it goes by my way of thinking, and believe me I ain't the smartest church alter boy in fact I was never a alter boy....didn't even sing in the church choir.
So these are my qualifications,zit zero,now you know where I am coming from.
So I do this deed, kills myself in the process and the man up above likes me.
Bingo Im smart cause I heard that word before in the church hall I thinks.

Bingo I now stand before the man in all my glory and there stands before me 40 of the best looking BLACK widow virgin spiders you could imagine, I says to the MAN is this some sort of joke and he smiles.

Now it could go like this. I does my deed and up I goes and there is the MAN standing and asks what nationality I would like, then the wish is granted and I rubs me eyes and there they are fit young virgins all men, Could you imagine my surprise and I says "Phuck" and the Man smiles.
Not what you expected nor did I and I wrote the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment