Wednesday, December 15, 2010
What works
donations to BSB No. 732766 Account No.378766 Look I am and have never been given training in theologies except for when I was at school. I know nothing about these things but I know what works and what does not. I was trained in engineering that's it and I am dam good at that well maybe I'm not. When I worked as an engineer some said I was a butcher. So some years later I got a job as a butcher and they said I should go back to engineering. So there it is damned if you do damned if you don't. So guess that it is the same in religion damned of you do damned if you don't. Crazy ! Yep crazy. That's where it will send you if you listen to those critters.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment