donations to BSB No. 732766 Account No.378766
Not the type you eat but the type you become listening to the word of God!? Now you need to know which god you are praying too. The devil and the lord are washed into indistinguishable thoughts that are hard to separate. If you have a tendency to believe what you are told then you are susceptible to abuse by these so called men or women of the cloth. I have not meet one of these people who has what I call substance, This is deeds of the past if you like or what have they made or built with there own hands. Building with your own hands is not delegating to get the job done. Look plumbers have substance getting into the shit and doing the job, they have substance and my admiration. When did you see or have you seen a priest, person of the cloth in the shit repairing a sewer pipe at the church. Photographic evidence of this would be most welcome and I would devote a full post on this and spread it amongst other posts that I subscribe to. It wont happen! See so something for nothing is a fallacy there is no free lunches there is no free deals unless it is not wanted then it has the value of zero....and then there is strings attached cause it cost more in the long run. So you want it for free this is for free and you have to read threw all the crap that I write to find something that is good and free, NUTS and that brings us back to the beginning.
Thursday, November 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment