Sunday, November 21, 2010

Burning in hell

donations to BSB No. 732766 Account No.378766
I don't know anyone who has or is burning in hell, So I asked my teddy to go find out! He took on the task and could not get into hell as he hadn't lied and was pure in all respects. He wasn't immoral and didn't hang out with loose teddys. So being a good teddy he is he tried the next best thing ......he laid in the sun with his clothes off for two weeks and came back looking like this. As I said he was pure and white in colour, pure white the colour of the beach he laid on, white. He was asked what it would have looked like and a painting of hell was produced and here is the results. Thanks goes to teddy and the artist for doing this assignment. While laying on the beach an angel came to Teddy and said his name was Ron Hubbard, and he told teddy not to believe in all this hell stuff. Yes the angel was a he, said Teddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment