donations to BSB No. 732766 Account No.378766
Churches are many and I am not here to speak for or condemn any of them. Though some do need to be spoken too. I believe churches must be gentle on there people and stop the judgement for it is said that you will be judged on the last day. Man made judgement must be stopped an this goes for all the people. Never judge for you and I are only mortal beings. We do not have the right to judge and that judgement goes for the judging of the self, we do not have the right to judge ourselves. Judging ones self is also judging your friends and families for they are the ones who really love you. Here it is, I am not good enough, this statement makes comment on ones self but also on ones parents partners friends family sons and daughters. Just stop the judgement.
Sunday, August 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment