Sunday, July 18, 2010

I love me

donations to BSB No. 732766 Account No.378766 Bet you never was told to love yourself ? I'm not talking the egotistical love of yourself.  I'm talking the true love of the self. Try this, say to yourself , I am forgiven for my sins. What did the little voice say in your head ? If it said something like you can't be forgiven. Or you idiot or you loser, then you are on a self hatred spiral and it is always down.
This is where you have to be honest with yourself, If it didn't say anything then repeat it and you will hear the voice.

This is the guarantee and I don't normally guarantee or promise anything.......


I call this little critter the chattering monkey as he will always put you down.
Now how do you shut the little critter up? There is ways to shut him up and then you can go on to live a happy and enjoyable life.
Just listen to the words you say I'm ugly fat thin and the list goes on and on and  on into the never never ......
The first sermon I ever remembered was "you are all sinners". I was about five at the time and it stuck to my head like shit to a blanket. All preachers and churches use variations of this theme and to my way of thinking this is the ultimate sin. It took forty years to remove it from my head cause I didn't know it was there.
The solution to the problem is to reprogram the brain into loving the self. Now say this to yourself ....I love and approve of myself just the way I am. The reactions will be, no you don't, bulshit , your a sinner ..... etc. etc . etc. etc. And the list goes on into the never never. But you must as this is the way to freedom. Can't say I love myself ? That's what happened to me. You must continue this path as it leads to wealth and love beyond your wildest dreams.


I will add another post to this theme if requested in the comments:

No comments:

Post a Comment