donations to BSB No. 732766 Account No.378766
What is it like living with someone who has come out from a cult? Well I am confronted with this every day. It is not something that you can forget and walk away from. Its there all the time, it is so sad that some members of the community think they can say and do what they like and get away free. This is not the case, you will be held accountable for your actions. The case of shunning someone for not doing as they are told is ludicrous, I was not a member of there cult and I was shunned as well for being with and caring for this person. Am I the first non cult member to be shunned, I think this is funny but for the ex cult member it is very serious.
For those that have been shunned you have to get out and broaden your circle of friends, Some suggestions are :- fishing boating tennis hobbies Other avenues include talking to car sales men they will talk to anyone,( be warned leave your wallet at home) barbers are good too. If you have a dog they listen and never devolve what is said.
Look what I am saying is to live your life and do something for someone else and it brings rewards for you. This topic deserves more time so if you want to place a comment and I will write about it in a future blog. love to all Cheers Stewart
Sunday, June 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment