Donations to BSB No. 732766 Account No.378766
Submission to God! Make sure that you are worshiping the right god. My god is a loving kind and gentle god. I would never do things to make him cross with me. He shows wisdom and kindness to me and I show him respect and I try not crossing him. One time I did challenge him in the middle of a lightening storm to prove a point he struck me with lightening in front of the other party. I certainly did not expect that but I got my point across. I said if I was wrong that god could strike me down dead with a bolt of lightening, And he nearly did. Don't challenge your god he might be in a bad mood. The by product was I had a very sore knee and after the strike there was no pain in the knee. God works in mysterious ways...
Sunday, May 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment