Tuesday, May 18, 2010

football and religion

Donations to BSB No. 732766 Account No.378766
Why do they have churches? Stuffed if I know, some people like churches some like foot ball. I think the footballers are like fanatical zealots and have there way of making you think like them. Bash you into submission with there fists churches use the bible. The churches think they have the only way to get to heaven (Jehovah witnesses excepted). They have there way of putting down the non believers or "worldly people". The trouble is they want to take others down with them, Isn't it better if they knew nothing then they would go to heaven? I don't want to know where I am going and I don't want to be told the results of the grand final. Grand final the last one when will I have my grand final? Zips-ville Finale end stopped? 

No comments:

Post a Comment