Donations to BSB No. 732766 Account No.378766 Hay if you people stop reading this blog I will stop publishing more posts.
Today I am going to talk about snake bites cause one bit me and it did'nt kill me. What has this got to do with God well nothing but I guess he dont want me yet so life is to be lived to the fullest. Do you live your life to the fullest if not why not? I often her people complain about the weather and the lousy day well I dont think so. If it is one of the days you have been given cherish it and live it. Go for a walk in the rain, you did when you were a kid. I bet you loved it. Its only water. If god exists and its a lousey day and god gave it to you, try missing it!!!!!! Cheers.
Thursday, April 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment