Donations to BSB No. 732766 Account No.378766
Power to the people? I am only one and am an average bloke.No guru no special powers nothing, I do have a computer and an Internet connection. The computer is mightier than the sword and explosives.
Time is here and now, the establishment is being challenged. It is only time before the people really look and ask what is wrong. I just saw that a bishop in Sydney say if you don't go to church and give you will become lonely and no one will come to your funeral, so what. I had a mate who just died and there was heaps of people at his funeral and he didn't go to church so that screws that idea. So here it is ........just be the best you you can and be kind to your selves. Happy Easter to all love from me and GOD.......
Sunday, April 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment