Friday, April 2, 2010
demonised art
I did a piece of art that was like "the thinker" and it was made from cardboard and mounted on a disc.The disc was mounted on a cast iron stand and it hang out to the side and looked like it would over balance. I was told it was not art and was also told it was demonized. Now this got me thinking about how it was demonized and could not see the fires of hell in it or lies of the bible or any thing! Then it dawned on me it was, and the reason it was, it was made from cardboard you know dead trees, real trees that are dead, yep that is demonized so I burnt it. Now I saw what the fires of hell looked like. Bullschit about the fires of hell as the greenies have made the devil extinguish the fires cause of the pollution, he is going to have to become green too. God's got a problem now too cause where is he going to send the bad ones, no burning in hell?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment